General Information Bali Dolphin Cruise
Start Trip : From Bali
Bali Dolphin Cruise is one of the most famous Bali Cruise and very unique activities in southern part of Bali to watching dolphins free release in the ocean. In Bali we are very lucky to have many dolphins in close proximity to the island. Our Ocean Rafts will take you to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Dolphin Watching Cruise. Dolphins wait for no man which means an early start is needed for anyone wanting to see Dolphins in Bali.
The high speed Ocean Raft departs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7.30am, and will take you on an exhilarating journey to South Bali across the waves. These powerful speed boats will give you a thrilling experience. Did you know, all dolphins have signature whistles that are equivalent to human names. Dolphins use these signature whistles to recognize other Dolphins and they also use signature whistles to call their fellows by name.
It was discovered in recent research that Dolphins are capable to recognize signature whistles of other Dolphins even after being separated more than 20 years. This is proof of the longest social memories ever recorded in a non-human species. Upon arrival in the Dolphin watching area, our guides will take you to the best places possible to see these wonderful marine creatures. As ambassadors for the ocean environment our Bali Dolphin Cruise does not allow you to touch the dolphins : we are only interested in positive interactions that will not harm the Dolphins.
- Minimum Booking is 2 Person
- include return hotel transfer
- Air-conditioned Hotel transfers
- Fruit Juices and Pastries served prior to boarding
- High Speed Ocean Rafting Cruise along the coastline of Nusa Dua and Uluwatu
- Dolphin spotting off the South Bali Coast
- High Speed Cruise back to Benoa Harbour
- Coffee and tea
- Day of Operation; Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Departs Daily at 7.30am – 9.30AM
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran : 07.30 – 07.45 AM
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian : 07.30 – 07.45 AM
- Sanur : 07.45 – 08.00 AM
- Ubud : 07.00 – 07.15 AM