General Information Mount Rinjani Summit Trekking 3 Days 2 Nights
Start Trip : From Lombok
Mount Rinjani Summit Trekking 3 Days 2 Nights package offers for advanced trekkers or person who has very good level of fitness. The trek hours quite long everyday covering forestry trail, Mt. Rinjani crater rim, Segara Anak Lake, Rinjani Summit and Sembalun savanna views.
Trek start from Senaru Village and finish at Sembalun Village. This trek available base on request, individual or group, aged 11 – 50 years old. People who has mountain sickness is not recommended to do this trek
Tour Packages Itinerary :
- 05.00 Depart from your hotel to the trekking point in Senaru village.
- 07.00 Arrive in Senaru Village, meet with your guide and briefing. After briefing proceed with registration at Rinjani Trek Center office ( RTC ).
- 07.30 Start the trek, at the beginning of 30 minutes you will walk between local village farm area, you will see cacao plantation, coffee, vanilla, banana and cashew nut. After 30 minutes walk between farm area you will enter Senaru forest gate and start walk in sheltered thick tropical forest with rich of flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey
About one hour walk from Senaru forest gate you will reach POS 1, take some rest and top up your water. From POS 1 continue to POS 2, the trails more step.
- 12.00 Reach POS 2, stop here for Lunch.Your guide and porter will prepare and cook the lunch for you.
- 13.00 Continue walk to POS 3 Mondokan Lokak, still walk in the middle of the forest, more varieties of big trees you will see along the trek includes rattan tree, Pandanus and Banyan.
- 15.00 Arrive at POS 3 Mondokan Lokak, take some rest and top up your water. Pos 3 Mondokan Lokak is the ending of the forest, from here the trek trail dominated by savanna view Pinus trees until the crater rim of Senaru.
- 17.00 Reach Senaru Crater Rim, enjoy the view of Segara Anak Lake, Baby Volcano, Summit of Mt. Rinjani and spectacular sunset from the campsite.
Your guide and porters will set up the tent for you for overnight and cook the dinner as well.
- 06.00 Enjoy sunrise from the campsite.
While you enjoy the sunrise and views surrounding the crater rim, your guide porter prepare the breakfast for you.
- 08.30 Leave the campsite of Senaru Crater rim walk down to Segara Anak Lake (2000M) through the crater, steep and challenging path ways.
You will see beautiful views along the way down to the lake.
- 11.30 Arrive at Segara Anak Lake (2000M), your guide will take you to explore the lake and visit hot spring, while your porters prepare and cook the lunch for you.
After lunch continue to Sembalun Crater Rim (2639M), this an ascending route with some path also quite steep.
- 17.00 Reach Sembalun crater rim, your guide will set up the tent for overnight and prepare the dinner.
Dinner at the camp
- 02:30 Depart from the campsite to the summit after some light breakfast with coffee and cookies.
Trek trails to the summit of Mount Rinjani (3,726 m) is harder and more step. Lots of sandy path along the way to the summit and the temperature also cold between 0 -5 degrees, specially when reach the summit.
- 06.00 Reach the summit of Mount Rinjani (3726M), enjoy proud feelings satisfaction of achievement and the amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung and Sumbawa.
- 07.00 Leave the summit and descend back to the campsite.
- 09.00 Arrive at the campsite, enjoy your breakfast and take some rest
- 10.00 Depart from the campsite walk down Sembalun Village through same route when way up. Lunch serve at Pos 3 Padabalong.
- 16.00 Finish the trek at Sembalun Lawang Village, and continue with car drive back to your hotel
- End of the tour
- Duration : 3 day 2 Nights
- Tour Package : Inclusive Package
- Minimum Booking is 2 Person
- Return transfers Senggigi – Senaru Village
- Entrance ticket Rinjani National Park
- Trekking Guide
- Porters to carry logistic and trek equipment
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water
- Inbound Travel Insurance
- Torch or Flashlight
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handycam (Manual or Digital)
- Extra rolls film for manual camera or fully charged extra battery for digital
- Small towel
- 1 pcs extra of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- 1 pcs extra of shorts
- Trek stick