General Information Mount Rinjani Summit Trekking 4 Days 3 Nights
Start Trip : From Lombok
Mount Rinjani Summit Trekking 4 Days 3 Nights is the most adventure trip program on Mount Rinjani and more relax applicable for beginner and advance trekker, aged 10 – 50 years old. Participant must have a good level of fitness and ability to walk long distance. Person with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour
The trek route start from East Entrance, Sembalun Lawang and finish on the North, Senaru Village. The trek covering Sembalun Crater Rim (2639m), Mount Rinjani’s summit (3,726 m), Segara Anak Lake (2000m), Hot Springs, and Senaru Crater Rim (2641m)
Tour Packages Itinerary :
- 05.00 Depart from your hotel to the trekking point in Sembalun Lawang village.
- 08.00 Arrive in Sembalun Lawang Village and then proceed with registration at Rinjani Information Centre (RIC) in Sembalun Lawang.
After registration, start the trek with gentle walk through open grassland to Pos 1 Pemantauan (1,300m), take some rest at Pos 1 and top up your water.
From Pos 1 Pemantuan continue walk up to Pos 2 Tengengean (1,500 m), it take about 1 hour walk from Pos 1 Pemantuan. From Pos 2 Tengengean we then continue walk up to Pos 3 Pada Balong (1,800 m).
Stop for lunch for lunch at Pos 3 Padabalong.
- 13.00 After lunch continue the trek, walk up to Sembalun Crater Rim, the trek trails more step, still dominated by savanna view with some of Pinus trees. You will also see lots of Edelweis flowers along the trek.
- 16.30 Arrive at Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639m). From Sembalun Crater Rim you will amazing view of Sembalun lawang valley. Views of Segara Anak Lake and sunset spectacular from the campsite of Sembalun Crater Rim.
Your guide and porters will set up the tent for overnight and prepare the dinner for you
- 02:30 Depart from the campsite to the summit after some light breakfast with coffee and cookies.
Trek trails to the summit of Mount Rinjani (3,726 m) is harder and more step. Lots of sandy path along the way to the summit and the temperature also cold between 0 -5 degrees, specially when reach the summit.
- 06.00 Reach the summit of Mount Rinjani (3726M), enjoy proud feelings satisfaction of achievement and the amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung and Sumbawa.
- 07.00 Leave the summit and descend back to the campsite.
- 09.00 Arrive at the campsite, enjoy your breakfast and take some rest
- 10.30 Leave Sembalun Crater Rim campsite walk down to Segara Anak Lake through steep and rocky trails.
- 13.00 Reach Segara Anak Lake (2000M), spend your time for relaxing at the lake and go into the hot springs to get natural massage, by local people believe it to have healing powers.
Your guide will set up the tent for overnight
Lunch and Dinner at Segara Anak Lake campsite
- 07.00 Breakfast at your campsite
Still have half day for rest and explore the lake
- 12.30 Depart from the lake walk up to Senaru Crater rim (2641M), it take abou 3 hours walk to reach Senaru Crater Rim campsite. The trek trails are steep and rocky.
- 15.30 Reach Senaru Crater Rim campsite, stay here for overnight. Your guide will set up the tent for you.
Dinner at the campsite
- 06.00 Enjoy sunrise from the campsite.
While you enjoy the sunrise and views surrounding the crater rim, your guide porter prepare the breakfast for you.
- 08.30 Leave the campsite of Senaru Crater rim descend to Senaru Village, along the trek trails sheltered by thick tropical forests with rich of flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as lutung.
Lunch serve at Pos 1
- 13.00 Arrive back at Senaru Village, from here will drop you off back to your hotel by car.
- End of the tour
- Duration : 4 day 3 Nights
- Tour Package : Inclusive Package
- Minimum Booking is 2 Person
- Return transfers Senggigi – Senaru Village
- Entrance ticket Rinjani National Park
- Trekking Guide
- Porters to carry logistic and trek equipment
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water
- Inbound Travel Insurance
- Torch or Flashlight
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handycam (Manual or Digital)
- Extra rolls film for manual camera or fully charged extra battery for digital
- Small towel
- 1 pcs extra of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- 1 pcs extra of shorts
- Trek stick