General Information Mount Rinjani trek Hot Spring package
Start Trip : From Lombok
Mount Rinjani trek Hot Spring package start from Senaru Village and finish at Smbalun Lawang village, camp at Senaru crater rim, 2641 meters above sea level and Segara Anak Lake (2000M). The trip featuring forestry trek trail, open grasslad savanna views, Segara Anak Lake and Gunung Baru views from crater rim and hot spring. Applicable for advanced trekker and non trekker/beginner, must able to walk long day and fit. A person who has mountain sickness not recommended to do this trek. This trek available base on request, for individual or group
Tour Packages Itinerary :
- 05.00 Depart from your hotel to the trekking point in Senaru village.
- 07.00 Arrive in Senaru Village, meet with your guide and briefing. After briefing proceed with registration at Rinjani Trek Center office ( RTC ).
- 07.30 Start the trek, at the beginning of 30 minutes you will walk between local village farm area, you will see cacao plantation, coffee, vanilla, banana and cashew nut. After 30 minutes walk between farm area you will enter Senaru forest gate and start walk in sheltered thick tropical forest with rich of flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as lutung.
About one hour walk from Senaru forest gate you will reach POS 1, take some rest and top up your water. From POS 1 continue to POS 2, the trails more step.
- 12.00 Reach POS 2, stop here for Lunch.Your guide and porter will prepare and cook the lunch for you.
- 13.00 Continue walk to POS 3 Mondokan Lokak, still walk in the middle of the forest, more varieties of big trees you will see along the trek includes rattan tree, Pandanus and Banyan.
- 15.00 Arrive at POS 3 Mondokan Lokak, take some rest and top up your water. Pos 3 Mondokan Lokak is the ending of the forest, from here the trek trail dominated by savanna view Pinus trees until the crater rim of Senaru.
- 17.00 Reach Senaru Crater Rim, enjoy the view of Segara Anak Lake, Baby Volcano, Summit of Mt. Rinjani and spectacular sunset from the campsite.
Your guide and porters will set up the tent for you for overnight and cook the dinner as well.
- 06.00 Enjoy sunrise from the campsite.
While you enjoy the sunrise and views surrounding the crater rim, your guide porter prepare the breakfast for you.
- 08.30 Leave the campsite of Senaru Crater rim walk down to Segara Anak Lake (2000M) through the crater, steep and challenging path ways.
You will see beautiful views along the way down to the lake.
- 11.30 Arrive at Segara Anak Lake (2000M), your guide will set up the tent for overnight and prepare the lunch for you.
After lunch is your time to explore the lake, your guide take you to the hot spring as well.
- 07.00 After breakfast, leave the lake trek up to Sembalun Crater rim for about 3 hours walk.
- 10.00 Reach Sembalun Crater Rim (2639M), rest and enjoy the view from Sembalun crater. After enough rest continue walk down to Pos 3 Pada Balong.
- 12.00 Arrive at Pos 3 Padabalong, stop for Lunch.
After lunch continue descent to Sembalun Lawang Village, the trek on savanna field.
- 16.00 Arrive at Sembalun Lawang Village and finish the trek. From Sembalun Lawang Village we will drop you back to your hotel by car.
- End of program
- Duration : 3 day 2 Nights
- Tour Package : Inclusive Package
- Minimum Booking is 2 Person
- Return transfers Senggigi – Senaru Village
- Entrance ticket Rinjani National Park
- Trekking Guide
- Porters to carry logistic and trek equipment
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water
- Inbound Travel Insurance
- Torch or Flashlight
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Insect repellent
- Camera, Handycam (Manual or Digital)
- Extra rolls film for manual camera or fully charged extra battery for digital
- Small towel
- 1 pcs extra of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants/wind proof
- Windproof Jacket
- 1 pcs extra of shorts
- Trek stick